Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells, WI is a Great Wolf Lodge located in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. It was the first Great Wolf Lodge ever built.
The resort first opened in May 1997 under the name Black Wolf Lodge by brothers Jack and Andrew Waterman. It was purchased by The Great Lakes Companies Inc in 1999 and was later changed to Great Wolf Lodge by founders Marc Vaccaro and Bruce Neviaser around August 2000. They also expanded the water park and added more rooms to the property.
What it features
- Bear Track Landing Waterpark (Formerly Spirit Island)
- MagiQuest (Located adjacent to lodge inside the former Wiley's Woods building)
- Northern Lights Arcade (Formerly Yukon Jack's Game Parlor)
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Lodge Wood Fired Grill (Formerly The Loose Moose Cottage)
- Hungry As A Wolf
- Buckets Incredible Craveables
- Bear Paw Sweets & Eats
- Besides being the first Great Wolf Lodge ever built, this location is the only one to offer family condos which can be rented out.
Trivia About MagiQuest at Wisconsin Dells, WI
- This is the only MagiQuest (Legacy) Lodge to exclude the Silver Dragon Portal Adventure.
- This is the only Lodge that has the Reveal Rune.
- The location only includes the Celestial Rune, but not the Great Wolf Rune or Ursa Major Adventure.
- This is the only Great Wolf Lodge Location to have MagiQuest (Legacy) mostly take place in it's own separate space. The space that once occupied the game was Wiley's Woods.
|Northeast United States|
Canada Niagara Falls, ON
Former Properties Blue Harbor Resort (Sheboygan, WI)