Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls, ON is a Great Wolf Lodge located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. It opened in 2006 as the company's 7th location. It was the first Great Wolf Lodge to be built outside the United States and is currently managed by Jim Pattison Developments under Ripley Entertainment. It is currently the only Great Wolf Lodge to operate internationally.
The Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada began development in March 2004 when it announced that Great Wolf Resorts signed a 10 year contract with Ripley Entertainment which would bring a Great Wolf Lodge to the Niagara Falls Area. The resort would be managed by Ripley Entertainment. It later opened in 2006.
Due to being operated by Ripley Entertainment, there are some key differences as most of the attractions and other things (Grizzly Robs, Buckets, Wolf Tail, Bear Track Landing Waterpark, MagiQuest, Northern Lights Arcade, Ten Paw Alley and all items listed on "Other Features") have different names. It is unknown as to why Great Wolf decided to make these name changes.
What it features
- Bear Track Landing Waterpark
- Northern Lights Arcade
- Great Wolf Stuffing Station
- The Forest Friends Show
- Ten Paw Alley
- Wacky Wilderness Mini Golf
- Antler Shanty
- Camp Critter Bar and Grille
- Northwoods Pizza Company
- Bear Claw Cafe
- Canoe Coffee
- Buckets Incredible Craveables
- Grizzly Rob's Bar
- Crazy Loon
- Along with being the only Great Wolf Lodge to operate outside the United States, this location is the only one to have a set of cottages adjacent to the property known as Timber Wolf Cottages.
- Unlike most of the locations in the United States, the majority of attractions, restaurants, and stores all have different names at this location.
- This location was technically the first to have the The Forest Friends Show instead of The Great Clock Tower Show that past locations got. Despite this, locations after Niagara Falls continued to get the other show until the opening of Fitchburg, MA in 2014.
- Other than the expanded wings and different names, this location is very similar to Pocono Mountains, PA and Mason, OH in terms of layout and design.
- The Ripley's Aquarium of Canada that opened in Toronto, Ontario in 2013 was originally intended to have been built next to Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls. 
- This is the last resort of the 2005-2006 layout trio to have the original slide lineup intact - Poconos upgraded two of the Alberta Falls to Slideboarding and Mason upgraded one of the Alberta Falls to The Triple Twist.
|Northeast United States|
Canada Niagara Falls, ON
Former Properties Blue Harbor Resort (Sheboygan, WI)